The following workshops/competition will be organized alongside CADE-27 on 25 and 26 August 2019. Exact dates will be available shortly, and the venue will be the Praiamar Hotel.
- The CADE ATP System Competition (CASC), Thursday 29th
- Deduction Mentoring Workshop (DeMent 2019), Sunday 25th AM
- Logical and Semantic Frameworks, with Applications (LSFA), Sunday 25th and Monday 26th whole days
- Proof eXchange for Theorem Proving (PxTP), Monday 26th
- Automated Reasoning: Challenges, Applications, Directions, Exemplary Achievements (ARCADE), Monday 26th
- Theorem Prover Components for Educational Software (ThEdu’19), Sunday 25th whole day
CADE-27 will feature several introductory tutorials, on 23 and 24 August 2019:
- Intuitionistic Logic (Giselle Reis, CMU-Qatar; Friday 23rd)
- Building theorem provers using rewriting logic (Carlos Olarte, UFRN, Brazil; Friday 23rd)
- Machine Oriented Reasoning (Claudia Nalon, UnB, Brazil; Friday 23rd)
- Build your own first-order prover (Jens Otten, University of Oslo, Norway; Saturday 24th whole day)
The tutorials are free of charge, and they will be held at UFRN. For registering, please access the registration page.